CanoScan 3000ex Scanner Free Download Driver
CanoScan 3000ex Scanner
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista (x64)
- Windows XP
Installing a new device :
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you're attempting to install is not already listed from past install attempts. If the device is found highlight it and remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts during the install.
- Once Device Manager looks ok reboot the computer.
- As the computer is rebooting an install new hardware wizard should appear if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, diskette, or the folder containing the files you downloaded.
If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. During the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
Once drivers have been installed reboot.
Info File :
- File name : 3000fvst8310a_xpen.exe
- File Size : 6.25 MB
- Version : 220.127.116.11a
- Release Date : 12/20/2011
Scanner - CanoScan 3000ex : Download Driver
Posted by , Published at 8/17/2013 , Label to : Canon Scanner